"Honor the Lord with your wealth, with the first-fruits of all your crops." Proverbs 3:9
Today's technology makes it easy for you to give faithfully and sacrificially to Mosaic, and provides secure processing to credit your generous, tax-deductible, gifts.
We offer two ways to give online at Mosaic Church:
- If you'd like to make a one-time gift, click here. Select your campus, designate your gift via the drop down menu, and complete the simple form to finalize your transaction.
- If you'd like to make a recurring gift click here to access our online community. If you don't already have a username or password, click here to sign in; or if you've forgotten your password, click here.
Online giving has several benefits:
- It’s smart! No more fumbling for your wallet or a pen and your checkbook on Sunday mornings. You can spend more time focused on God and what He has to say to you during the service knowing that your generosity has become a systematic part of your life. And you may also use this option to pay for other church related activities such as retreats, camps, and conferences.
- It’s simple! Once you complete your online giving commitment, you no longer have to remember if you gave during the month or scramble around for a postage stamp to mail your gift while on vacation.
- It's secure! The information you submit is securely encrypted. and will only be used by our bookkeeper to fulfill your selected financial transaction(s).
- It's easy! Making changes is simple and quick putting you in total control of your giving.
- It’s consistent! Online giving automatically transfers funds from your account to Mosaic at whatever interval you choose (one time, weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc.).
- It’s traceable! Giving electronically is administratively efficient for our church and puts you in control of the giving reports you need, whenever you need them.
- It's private! Mosaic will never sell or rent your information to a third party.
To mail a gift, simply address your envelope to:
Mosaic Church of Central Arkansas
6420 Colonel Glenn Road, Suite 1
Little Rock, AR 72204
For questions or information about other modes of giving including stock transfers or personal property, click here to email Rick Harrison, Mosaic's Director of Finance.