GRAND AND OPEN • NOW WHAT?
Please help us outfit our new facility
with permanent sound, lighting, and video!
On behalf of the people of Mosaic, thank you so much for attending our Grand Opening! We trust you were warmly received, and experienced just a taste of who we are and why.
For those of you without a church home please come again...or better yet become part of our growing family! Call us this week (501.562.3336) or email Pastor Harry (email@example.com) to tell us of your desire to join us.
As you may have noticed this morning, our sound, lighting, and video projection is temporary; that is, we are having to rent or borrow most if it until we can afford a more permanent solution. Having aggregated nearly $6.8 Million over the last nine years to get to this point, we now need now only $200,000 more to provide for more permanent Audio/Visual solutions throughout the facility. Keep in mind the need to do so is not just for Sunday mornings, but for special events, weddings, funerals, etc., we plan to host here in the future to bless the community.
Toward this goal, then, we have already raised $25,000. Our hope and prayer is to raise the final $175,000 ASAP in order to have this equipment purchased and installed in time for Easter, March 27, 2016. And with your help, we can do it!
With this in mind please consider making a generous donation to Mosaic's Easter A/V Fund by February 15. You can do so in person, by mail, or online at www.mosaicchurch.info/give. We would greatly appreciate it!
Again, thank you so much for honoring with your presence today. We continue to covet your continued prayers and support our our mission.
One in Christ with you,
We're On Approach • Help Us Land the Plane!
We need you to finish a journey of prayer, patience, and persistence, nine years in the making!
To Finish Construction We Must Raise $195,000 By February 29, 2016!
Take a tour of the construction site with Pastor Mark DeYmaz
Click here to give generously and sacrificially right now!
To make a recurring gift, login to your CCB Account and click the giving icon on the left of your home screen. Contact Mike Clowers if you are having trouble logging in.
To transfer stock or other equities, please contact Rafael Estrella.
Only $195,000 More to Go!
Consider how far we've come, and all God has accomplished through us to date:
That’s how much money in cash, loan, and lease we've generated to date to bring the property back to life.
- 180,000 sq. ft.
That’s how much abandoned and/or underutilized space has been renovated by the church over the past 12 years, representing some 55% of the total such space in need of repurposing in 72204 (University District Partnership figures).
That’s how many jobs have been created to date in these two spaces, in large part through the efforts of the church.
That’s how much crime has been reduced in a 1-mile radius of our current location (LRPD, 2012).
That’s how many small businesses currently operate in some 95,000 sq. ft. of formerly abandoned spaces redeemed by the church since 2003.
That’s all we need now to finish redemptive renovations of the former Kmart on 10 acres at the corner of University and Asher/Colonel Glenn in Little Rock.
- December 31, 2015
This is the date by which and when we need the money.
"Honor the Lord with your wealth, with the first-fruits of all your crops," Proverbs 3:9.
Today's technology makes it easy for you to give faithfully and sacrificially to Mosaic, and provides secure processing to credit your generous, tax-deductible, gifts.
We offer two ways to give online at Mosaic Church:
- If you'd like to make a one-time gift, click here. Select your campus, designate your gift via the drop down menu, and complete the simple form to finalize your transaction.
- If you'd like to make a recurring gift click here to access our online community. If you don't already have a username or password, click here to sign in; or if you've forgotten your password, click here.
Online giving has several benefits:
- It’s smart! No more fumbling for your wallet or a pen and your checkbook on Sunday mornings. You can spend more time focused on God and what He has to say to you during the service knowing that your generosity has become a systematic part of your life. And you may also use this option to pay for other church related activities such as retreats, camps, and conferences.
- It’s simple! Once you complete your online giving commitment, you no longer have to remember if you gave during the month or scramble around for a postage stamp to mail your gift while on vacation.
- It's secure! The information you submit is securely encrypted. and will only be used by our bookkeeper to fulfill your selected financial transaction(s).
- It's easy! Making changes is simple and quick putting you in total control of your giving.
- It’s consistent! Online giving automatically transfers funds from your account to Mosaic at whatever interval you choose (one time, weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc.).
- It’s traceable! Giving electronically is administratively efficient for our church and puts you in control of the giving reports you need, whenever you need them.
- It's private! Mosaic will never sell or rent your information to a third party.
To mail a gift, simply address your envelope to:
Mosaic Church of Central Arkansas
6420 Colonel Glenn Road, Suite 1
Little Rock, AR 72204
For questions or information about other modes of giving including stock transfers or personal property,
CLICK HERE to email Rafael Estrella, Mosaic's Director of Finance.