Want a heads up before you attend Mosaic for the first time?
Here's what to expect:
- A friendly environment with welcoming people, so feel free to come as you are.
- We have a dynamic student ministry (Junior and Senior) service at 9:00am in The Commons venue.
- We will have a very special gift for you as a first-time visitor.
- Services are from 9am to 10:15am and 10:45 to 12noon. Come 15 minutes early to check in your children and enjoy a cup of Westrock Coffee from our cafe'.
- Informal or formal attire welcome.
- Diverse worship music by a live band.
- A welcoming, fun and secure environment for children to learn about God with qualified teachers.
- Relevant messages from a rotating team of teaching pastors who have a variety of communication styles.
- We'll ask that you fill out a Connect Card with your prayer needs.
- An offering is taken every service. As a guest, do not feel obligated to give.
- We have a first-generation service in Spanish at 10:45am in The Commons venue. Tenemos un servicio en Español a las 10:45a.