GO THEREFORE AND MAKE DISCIPLES OF ALL NATIONS Matthew 28:19
Mosaic current membership made up of wools from 26 countries
Do you want to join the Mosaic Mission Team?
The Missions Team is the Church’s instrument for administering the strategy of Mosaic Missions by:
- Providing a clear sense of direction for the Missions Strategy
- Facilitating objective decision-making process
- Assisting in effective allocation of missions budgeted dollars
- Ensuring consistency and continuity as team membership changes
Responsibilities of the Mission Team
1. Leading church in periods of fasting & prayer concerning mission projects.
2. Provide updates and information about all supported missionaries (oral and/or written)
3. Educate and equip the church about missions and world outreach.
4. Coordinate prayer support for missionaries and organizations.
5. Encourage correspondence with missionaries from members of Mosaic.
6. Stimulate interest in and mobilization of Mosaics for mission projects.
7. Assist in developing the annual missions budget.
8. Interview and determine support level of candidates (according to section II.C).
9. Establish and maintain an effective and realistic missions strategy for Mosaic Church.